Our client, a leading software provider in Europe for cutting edge Blockchain solutions in the
FinTech industry are currently looking for a Senior Go Developer. My client creates and
licenses software which allows for economic establishments as well issuers to easily
tokenize different assets and directly connect with investors. This allows for greater
fungibility, turning illiquid assets in liquid assets through the use of DLT. (Distributed Ledger
Their goal is to provide the next-generation of cloud infrastructure for Blockchain-based
assets and to construct a world in which any asset can be issued and traded digitally, by
You would be expected to live in Germany, as you will be required to travel to Frankfurt
every 6 weeks.
- Understand complex financial use cases and evaluate the potential of Blockchain /
DLT related to it.
- Develop and implement Blockchain at the Interface to our Backend Infrastructure (in
- Design an overall architecture and integrate our solution into e.g. existing
infrastructure of our clients.
- Join an extremely professional and international delivery team that delivers projects
using an agile project approach.
• You are a Go (Lang) expert.
• Any XP in the following is a plus: Postgresql, MongoDB, Azure, Docker, Auth0.
• Passion for coding and blockchain applications.
• At least 3 years of work experience in the IT or technology.
• Interest in financial topics.
• BSC in computer science studies, technology and innovation management,
technical and engineering sciences, or comparable subjects (optional).
• Conceptual, analytical thinking and acting.
- The result counts! We pursue a flexible working time and workplace model (home
- Support as you need it: you have an experienced mentor at your side.
- Continuous and qualitatively unique further training is a “must” for every employee.
- Excellent infrastructure (Apple Equipment, Coursera, Gym, etc.).
- Employee Stock Ownership program.
- Become part of a young and successful company with an outstanding track record in
the field of Tokenization.
- Deal with topics that are really fun, interesting, and challenging
How to apply
Please send Résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org along with short cover letter.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.