Rebank is building the best business banking experience for high growth companies. We’ve recently graduated from Y Combinator and are looking for creative, talented engineers to help us accelerate our mission to drag business banking out of the dark ages.
You’ll be joining a founding team with deep industry expertise across banking, payments, and data analytics and will help shape the development of Rebank from an early stage. We’re technology agnostic, guided solely by customer value.
Currently our tech stack heavily utilises the following:
As a Backend Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing our core global banking and payments systems
- Building robust identity and access management systems
- Integrating with banks and financial service providers
- Ensuring our devops and security architecture is at the high standard our customers expect of a bank
- Collaborating with design and product management
You should apply if:
- You have 3+ years experience with Go or other strongly-typed languages
- You love solving complex engineering problems at scale
- Are fiercely independent and self-driven
- Have a strong knowledge of security practices
- Comfortable working with constant change and product evolution
- You constructively collaborate with teams across engineering, design and product
- Working knowledge of the entire web stack - from DNS to CSS
It’s a bonus if you have experience in:
- Payments and/or banking
- Devops (docker/kubernetes/terraform)
You’d like to work with us because:
- We’re a well-funded and driven team solving an industry-defining problem.
- You’ll get a competitive salary and founding-team equity - everyone in the company should share in our success.
- We’re user-obsessed. We speak with customers every day and love finding creative ways to use that feedback to build a better product.
- We’re backed by great investors including Y Combinator.
--- No agencies please ---
How to apply
Send your CV and a quick intro to firstname.lastname@example.org!