Senior Backend Engineer
Are you interested in using your software engineering skills to solve some truly interesting hardware problems?
A successful product-focused cybersecurity company in London are looking to add another experienced Senior Go engineer to their team as they continue to scale.
They’re a medium-sized company involved in some genuinely interesting cryptography problems that will take you beyond the norm of what you might expect in a software engineering position.
Their Tech Stack
- Go / Golang
- AWS, GCP & Azure - they deploy on each of these.
- Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Cryptography Tooling
- Another team within the business use embedded C/C++
Their Expectations of You
- You'll need to be experienced working with Go / Golang at a senior level.
- You'll need some experience working within a modern cloud environment.
- An interest in working in a hardware environment will be very helpful.
Why Might You Like To Join This Company?
- The company offer the chance to use Go in a unique way, building and securing products within IoT.
- They are now further scaling the business, which is opening up lots of opportunity for individuals to progress their careers in a number of different areas.
- You'll have the chance to work alongside engineers with hugely varied skillsets. This is a chance to build your knowledge of embedded systems whilst retaining your skills in Go.
They operate with a hybrid model where engineers head into their London office once a week maximum. They are also open to considering those who would prefer to work remotely.
Iain Brook - Specialist Go Recruiter at Revoco
How to apply
Please share your CV with Iain - firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.