SumUp is a leading financial technology company, serving millions of merchants across 32 markets. We empower business owners by enabling them to accept card payments in-store, in-app and online, in a simple, secure and cost-effective way. We're already 3000+ SumUppers around the globe and growing fast!
We invest heavily in our engineering and team culture, our DevOps capabilities as well as your learning and education. We organize ourselfes in small independent and cross-functional teams.
We're mostly looking for Gophers to join us building our 100% Go backends for our first consumer-facing solutions and help our millions of existing merchants to connect with their customers to turn payment transactions into relationships.
Previous Go experience is a bonus, not a must. We're happy to train you :)
A lot of different Go roles in many countries are available, e.g.:
- Backend Engineer | Consumer | REMOTE / Berlin, Germany / Cologne, Germany: https://grnh.se/4b5613262us
- Senior Backend Engineer | Global Expension | Berlin, Germany: https://grnh.se/35d281072us
- Senior Backend Engineer | Online Payments | Berlin, Germany: https://grnh.se/2b6b7d002us
- Senior Backend Engineer | Online Payments | Amsterdam, Netherlands: https://grnh.se/e33de3422us
- Senior Backend Engineer | Online Payments | Barcelona, Spain: https://grnh.se/f33b95f42us
- Senior Backend Engineer | Online Payments | Vilnius, Lithuania: https://grnh.se/7898be492us
- Backend Engineer | Merchant Success | Berlin, Germany: https://grnh.se/a65329562us
- Senior DevOps Engineer | Infrastructure | Sofia, Bulgaria: https://grnh.se/835ffc5a2us
- Senior Software Engineer | Verification | Sofia, Bulgaria: https://grnh.se/ee48c3252us
How to apply
Explore all open roles at SumUp at https://grnh.se/cb8d55d12us
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.