We are searching for a driven and proactive tech lead with strong devops, product management and team building experience ready to take the existing product to the next level. You would be expected to:
- Lead and own the backend technical development of the product
- Cooperate with the leadership in development and execution of the product vision and strategy
- Participate in defining the roadmaps and workflows to ensure that projects have high-impact and are shipped quickly
- You have a strong interest in cryptocurrencies and/or connections to the crypto scene
- You have 3-5 years of working experience in software engineering / DevOps
- You are proficient with Golang, Kubernetes, Helm,TICK Stack (InfluxDB), cloud providers (preferably Google Compute Engine), git.
- You have experience building distributed systems and data pipelines
- You communicate transparently, proactively, and effectively with technical and non technical stakeholders, including the team, clients and project partners
- You’re ready for the product evangelism, team mentoring, heavy collaboration, code review, and pair-programming with other software engineers
- You have very good English communication skills
Joining the project, you embark on a challenging journey shaping the innovative product in a revolutionary sphere of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. You’ll have a chance to develop professionally and personally as a technical leader, work on unique and challenging problems of data collection, distributed systems and high scalability. On top of that, we offer you competitive salary package inclusive of virtual shares.
How to apply
Please visit us at https://wattx.io/jobs/senior-backend-engineer-devopsgo-at-mint.html for further instructions.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.