About the position:
Senior Backend Developers who are passionate about building clean and sophisticated code, primarily in Golang. The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success creating highly and scalable software systems.
• Develop novel APIs, algorithms, and software integrations that help in its mission to digitally transform legacy industries.
• Evolve the products and tools that we have written and helped us think about the next step.
• Identify, plan, and develop new product features and a roadmap to augment existing tools and processes, to help make our business lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field with 5+ years’ experience in the software industry.
• 5+ years of relevant experience building APIs (e.g. gRPC or REST) running in a Linux environment.
• 2+ years of relevant experience building backends in Golang — we’re migrating to use Golang on the back-end.
• Experience with microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, or GCP.
• A solid, verifiable track record of crafting complex yet maintainable systems.
You should be able to produce clean, well-documented, and easily maintainable code, and take pride in the craftsmanship of your efforts.
• Motivation to solve problems, not to patch over quick fixes. This is at the root of our goal to be on-call for our own services.
• Extensive experience with databases and data modeling, both SQL and NoSQL.
• Curiosity and creativity — we hope for individuals to join the team who very much want to know why something happened in addition to just that it happened. We have a lot of ideas but are hopeful that your perspective will push us all forward together to deeper understanding.
How to apply
Send resumes to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.