At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve more than US$ 350 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team
- Build and take operational responsibility for the HelloFresh platform
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate microservices that serve millions of users, using DevOps practices and tools
- Monitor and improve the usage of the services you build
- Close cooperation with Frontend, Devops and Business Intelligence teams
- Creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and our internal users
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have extensive knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns and SOLID Principles
- Prior experience with unit, integration & functional testing, distributed architectures, applications tuning/profiling, and continuous integration are all highly valued
- You are used to working with relational and non relational databases
- Additionally, any experience working with microservices is a plus
Interacting with front-ends, designers, product managers and our teams around the world is very much part of our day-to-day, so communication skills are vital (fluent english is essential). We are looking for strong problem-solvers who can apply their engineering skills to a wide range of the platforms and environments we support.
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
We’re committed to making HelloFresh as inclusive as we can be. As part of that commitment we chose to be transparent about our diversity data. To enable us to build an accurate picture of our workforce, we ask some optional questions in our application process.
How to apply
Please submit your complete application by using this link: www.grnh.se/tnqh6d1 including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.