Senior Backend Engineer - you'll be working with Go, but this position will suit those with Java, Rust or C++ experience, in the absence of commercial Go experience.
The offices are based in Soho, London - they take a healthy approach to home-working.
London is filled with startups; there are so many in fact, it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish the good from the bad.
This company & its product line make it very easy to see why they're a head above the rest; they're building a set of tooling that maximizes & enhances the user experience of edge networking.
They really are a top-tier startup.
They're looking for an experienced Senior Backend Engineer - you'll be working with ultra new technologies & wrestle with some interesting tech challenges.
Their versatile tech-stack includes the following:
- Go / Golang
- Openstack cloud
- Large scale cloud architecture
- Distributed networks
- Scalable & high-availability software
Why Do People Join This Company?
- It's a great chance to get involved with a software build at the very early stages - they're currently a tight-knit team of 8 (set to double over the next 6 months).
- The technologies they're working with are next-level.
- The option for experienced engineers to work remotely is a big attraction.
If you're interested in having a preliminary conversation about any of these vacancies, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
How to apply
If you're interested in having a preliminary conversation about any of these vacancies, please send an email to Iain Brook - firstname.lastname@example.org (ideally with a CV) & I'll be in touch!