Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/d) PaaS - Managed Kubernetes
With its business applications, IONOS is one of the leading hosting and cloud applications providers in Europe. With our state-of-the-art technologies, we convince more than 8 million customers in many different countries every day.
- Designing cloud infrastructure and solutions to provide new features for our customers.
- Developing, improving and maintaining the complete tool chain (e.g. Helm Charts, Github Actions, GitOps).
- Programming (mostly) in Golang (Kubernetes Operators, REST APIs, libraries and tools).
- Automating the boring tasks, especially self healing mechanisms of the platform.
- On Call Duty if the self healing mechanisms were not sufficient.
- Profound experience with cloud environments and kubernetes.
- Profound experience operating and troubleshooting production environments, including monitoring, alerting & log analysis.
- Programming experience, including writing, reviewing, testing and deploying well-engineered code.
- Experience with the Linux operating system.
- Experience with network fundamentals.
The IONOS PaaS Managed Kubernetes team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced DevOps engineer.
The PaaS Managed Kubernetes team is responsible for developing and maintaining the Managed Kubernetes offering for our customers. Utilizing Kubernetes Operators we manage the IONOS Cloud infrastructure to provision and maintain reliable, geo-redundant kubernetes clusters. We take care of the lifecycle of the large number of nodes and clusters of our enterprise customers, continuously updating the kubernetes stack as well as our own drivers, like the Cloud Controller Manager and the Container Storage Interface.
Our small team is responsible for the entire lifecycle of the service: we build it, we ship it, we run it. We are looking for someone to join our team and work with us on providing the best product possible.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.