About the role
We are looking for highly motivated engineers to help us architect the future of machine learning and GPU cloud computing. This position requires a love of software and a willingness to jump between many levels of a stack (from nitty gritty optimization to questions of systems architecture and organization). You will be developing applications and extensions to Kubernetes to support new machine learning/deep learning scenarios. Our stack includes a message broker layer, native Kubernetes services and extensions, interfacing with lower level and higher level software-defined networking, and distributed storage layers.
The ideal candidate should be interested in new tech/frameworks/tools but more importantly, should be willing to do whatever is most expedient to get the job done.
Excellent communication skills are essential.
• expert Go and Kubernetes
• production deployment / DevOps experience (Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, etc)
• experience building and extending backend server frameworks
• familiarity with microservices architecture and design patterns
• familiarity with message bus architectures
• SQL and NoSQL datasource experience, including schema design/data definition
• Git/GitHub experience, including merging, rebasing, and pull requests
• low level knowledge of Kubernetes internals is a plus
• technical leadership experience is desirable but not required
• Competitive base salary
• Generous PTO
• Employer-matched retirement benefits (401k)
• Multiple health care options with premium plans in addition to Vision and Dental Insurance plans
• Commuter benefits with contribution from the company
• Fitness & wellness benefit
• Competitive parental leave policy
• Catered dinners, unlimited snacks, beer on tap, etc.
• Team happy hours and events
We are an equal opportunity employer that values and welcomes diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.