Cryptopay is a London-based bitcoin platform which allows users to buy, sell and store bitcoins, as well facilitating global money transfers without the use of a bank. Cryptopay accepts UK local bank transfers and SEPA bank transfers for fiat currency deposits, and users can choose to store their funds as either Euro, Pound Sterling or Bitcoin. Additionally, users can now sign-up for a Cryptopay debit card, which provides an easy way to use Bitcoin for more transactions!
- Development of services for use in the main application;
- Refactoring a monolith into microservices;
- Support of existing products on Golang;
- Project management from idea to realisation.
- Solid knowledge of Golang
- Enough experience of PostgreSQL
- Experience working with: Redis, RabbitMQ, ELK, Docker
- Solid knowledge of Ruby & Ruby on Rails;
- gRPC working experience;
- NATS working experience;
- Cryptocurrency understanding
- Ansible working experience.
Under the hood:
Our wallet is currently scaling - we are refactoring the monolith project into microservices, moving to SPA, optimizing AWS infrastructure. We use - Ruby / RoR + GoLang, PostgreSQL, Sidekiq, Redis, Elasticsearch, gRPC, NATS.
How to apply
Please send your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.