The Senior GO Backend Developer involves taking business requirements, proposing different solutions with their trade-offs and seeing features through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of relational databases, queries, joins and database architecture and be able to design and implement JSON-based APIs. You will be required to manage your project goals and provide transparent reporting on the progress and deliverables in an agile way of working. You have strong knowledge in QA and automated testing.
- Design and implement JSON-based APIs
- Write clean and modular code contributing to a Go backend codebase
- Implementation of unit tests using a TDD methodology
- Strong knowledge in QA and automated testing
- Review code from other developers on the team
- Expert in JSON-based API design and implementation
- Experience designing and developing using microservice architectures
- Experience with SQL, including designing table structures, queries and relationships
- Familiarity with algorithms and data structures, especially when it comes to performance
- CI/CD experience
- You manage your project goals, contribute to product strategy and provide transparent reporting on the progress and deliverables.
- You are committed to meet milestones in agile ways of working.
- You concentrate on multiple projects and products at the same time.
- Good problem solving skills
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- You maintain thriving internal and external relationships.
- You are a thought leader within the Company and help other team members better understand product management; where needed you share past experiences to energise and motivate the team as a whole.
- You have a “can-do” attitude and proven ability to work in a team environment.
- You investigate, initiate, manage and direct new and better ways of working.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.