Responsibilities include but are not limited to designing, developing, deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting large scale micro-service based distributed systems with high transaction volume.
All candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience in building complex high volume distributed systems
- 5+ years of experience in Service oriented architecture (SOA), particularly micro-services.
- 2+ years in GO
- 1+ years in gRPC and protocol buffers
- 5+ years experience in relational (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL) and noSQL (Couchbase, Cassandra) storages
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with encryption and cryptography standards
Location: Zurich, Switzerland or Remote
Remote working requires an initial 1-2 onboarding week in Zurich
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org