We are looking for a Go backend developer who is well versed in software development and architecture. The role involves taking high level business requirements from clients, proposing different solutions with their trade-offs and seeing features through to completion. The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of relational databases, queries, joins and database architecture and be able to design and implement JSON-based APIs. You will be required to manage your project goals and provide transparent reporting to clients on the progress and deliverables.
You will be required to see features from conception to the final product, requiring good organisational skills and attention to detail. Experience with Agile methodologies is a huge bonus.
The project is data intensive. You will be part of a fully remote Agile team consisting of up to 5 senior Go backend engineers.
- Design and implementation of JSON-based APIs
- Contribute to a Go codebase as part of a team
- Implementation of unit tests using a TDD methodology
- Review code from other developers on the team
- Great communication skills
- Write clean and modular code
- Degree in Computer Science or a closely related degree
- Knowledge of backend application development
- Experience designing JSON-based APIs
- Experience designing and developing using microservice architectures
- Experience with different cloud providers is a plus
- Experience with SQL, including designing table structures, queries and relationships
- Familiarity with algorithms and data structures, especially when it comes to performance
- Good problem solving skills
- CI/CD experience
- 5 years of relevant industry experience
How to apply
Please send resume and Github repo link to email@example.com or apply through admiraldigital.tech
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.