CMK Resources is seeking a Senior Go Developer that will be responsible for architecting, designing, implementing and testing distributed cloud storage software systems in Go with a focus on scale, performance, security, and availability. This person will collaborate across teams to understand customer requirements and build a product that matches the requirements and present technical knowledge to teams when necessary. This person will also support customers in the field when technical issues arise and incorporate end-to-end customer experience, and continuous learning from observations in production systems.
The Senior Go Developer will be focused on owning end to end code development for a Data Management Tool that discovers data on a NAS Service. With CICD there will be shifting code every week using sprint planning and then rolling out through a Canary Build, then Early Adoption and then General Adoption. Developers will be responsible for writing the code, testing it, fixing it and supporting their code with fixes when customers find issues. This position is for experienced kernel level code developers that have experience writing code for NAS, Storage, Filesystems, Isilon type products. The team is focused on automation and orchestration of containers with Kubernetes and Docker
• Degree in Computer Science or relevant years of experience in Go, C++ or C development
• C, C++, or Golang
• Docker or Kubernetes
• Any Linux development nice to have
• Experience delivering enterprise SaaS Solutions
• Experience designing, developing and testing distributed computer systems
• Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing the data or control plane of one or more commercially successful distributed storage systems (e.g. OneFS, AvereOS, MarsOS, ONTAP, VxCFS, RAC, XIV)
• Experience debugging and resolving customer issues in the field for a data storage company
• Experience building or effectively leveraging CI/CD pipelines to deliver consistently with high quality
How to apply
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org!