24metrics has developed proprietary technology and advanced machine learning algorithms that allow us to identify and stop fraudulent activities in the online advertising industry.
We harness the power of Big Data to help our clients make more intelligent and data-driven media buying decisions in their own businesses. Saving our clients’ money, growing their margins and to empower them to deliver high quality traffic is our mission.
One of our most important values is transparency, since we are providing transparent and reproducible rejection reasons for every rejected conversion, which is a must have, if you want to effectively stop fraud in your advertising campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Golang and NodeJS (excellent in at least one of them)
- Write clean and testable code accompanied with proper tests and meaningful documentation;
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Redshift, Athena, EMR, Cognito, ElasticBeanstalk, etc) is a big plus
- Effectively communicate technical solutions and strategies
- Develop micro services
What we offer:
- Working with bleeding edge technologies
- Framework/ technology agnostic environment (‘right tool for the job’ mentality)
- Relocation package
- Grow with us in terms of salary and professional development.
- Schedule flexibility (no strict start and finish times) Core hours 10am -4 pm
- Liberal vacation policy
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and initiatives
- Access to ongoing learning
- Trips abroad to conferences and Partner meet ups
- Paid team holiday incentive scheme
- Visa is possible
How to apply
Send an email with your CV at email@example.com