Your Job: Senior Golang Developer Amsterdam
- Would you love to be involved in heavily used, distributed, concurrent and highly available greenfield development for an amazingly funded tech scale up?
- Do you enjoy highly impactful product development which enables learning and growing for other software engineers that (also) work for some of the biggest tech names on the planet?
- How about joining an insane elite innovative engineering culture with some of the smartest and passionate engineers that offers two monthly action packed knowledge sessions, € 5.000 training budget per year, 6 training days, 3 days per week working from home and always access to the latest tech?
- Sounds good right? Read on, this job is what you have been waiting for!
Your employer: Enabling radically faster learning of technology!
This high tech fast paced tech scale-up is the latest spin off of one of the most successful software engineering hubs in the Netherlands. Founded by some of the smartest, most passionate and experienced software engineers around!
Their product suite enables radically faster and better learning, retention of knowledge and engagement while adopting new technology. How cool is that? Helping other engineers grow! Talk about having an impact on your kind of people! They already are literally working for some of the biggest tech companies on the planet and this number is growing quickly. Leading to a constant increase in the load on the system, and more and more demand for their product.
Working here means being part of a family of some of the best engineers you will ever find. As they are part of a very cash and knowledge rich mother company you can look forward to all the benefits of a fast paced scale-up like loads of greenfield work, architecture/design impact, quick decision cycles, having a big impact on the further development of the company and product with great facilities, an amazing office, very intelligent and passionate colleagues and solid benefits!
Your role: Senior Golang Developer Amsterdam
As Senior Golang Developer Amsterdam you will join a very experienced team of software engineers, tasked to develop the product further, so the rest of the world can work with this amazing product suite. Where there is still of lot of greenfield and architecture/design work still to be done. So the impact you can have is huge!
As hundreds of thousands of concurrent users soon will be using the platform you get to bite down on challenges around scalability, concurrency and high availability. All are paramount! Are you in?
As the organization is growing quickly you can look forward to amazing career growth and being able to continuously work with the best tech.
What is required?
- 5+ years of backend development experience
- Professional Golang experience and solid comprehension of concurrency
- Product development and high quality mindset
- Experience within a modern cloud/microservices environment
- A technical bachelor or master’s degree is a plus
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with streaming data technology like Kafka or PubSub is a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and/or Terraform is a plus
What is offered?
- Between € 70.000 and € 85.000 gross per year based on knowledge and experience
- + 5% year-end bonus
- The possibility to work 40 or 36 hours
- 3 days working from home if you want!
- € 5.000 training budget per year
- 20 action-packed knowledge sharing sessions with some of the smartest engineering minds!
- 6 training days per year
- The best hardware you can find
- Travelling cost compensation
- An amazing office + facilities
Are you a passionate product developer that loves building software for other engineers while biting down on all of the technical challenges you can find when engineering heavily used backend services?
How to apply
Apply via this link: https://bit.ly/Senior-Golang-Developer-Adam
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.