We’re looking for senior golang developers interested in building high performance and scalable backend services for real-time anti-fraud detection. We’ve built our own stack from the ground up and work with Docker, Kubernetes and CoreOS. In this role you will report directly to the CTO and work alongside other experienced Go developers. You'll assume technical leadership over an area of the product and have the opportunity to write a lot of new components and sub-systems from scratch.
Skills & Requirements:
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience building similar distributed systems with a focus on writing high quality maintainable code
- Previous knowledge of Go and optionally C++/rust/python...
- Solid fundamentals in algorithms and distributed systems
- Experience working on large projects and building production systems
- Good understanding of monitoring & performance analysis
- Good linux skills and some experience in docker
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer:
- A dynamic, young, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
- Handson experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing ecommerce
- A team of experienced founders and colleagues who are industry experts
- Your own projects
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.