Fox Group is a software development company founded in 2014,
Fox Group has develop trading and CRM systems for Derivative CFD brokerage businesses around the world.
Fox Group’s team is made up of dynamic, talented and innovative IT professionals each with their own area of expertise, mostly focusing in web and mobile development. We have professional team leaders (for each development team) and an experienced CTO, helping to solve challenging technical problems.
Greenfield project of development and maintenance of peer to peer trading technology for the crypto fintech industry. This project will involve challenging problem sets and latest technology will be used.
This job will allow you to be in an interesting environment and shape the companies future through technology
Experience & skills:
* Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or the equivalent in demonstrable work experience
* 4+ years experience building and deploying large-scale web applications
* Developing web application from writing to deployment
* Building Continues Delivery/Automated testing
* Taking responsibility for products developed by you
* Language: Go
* Web Development (HTTP/Rest API/Sessions)
* Data-store: Relational database, NoSQL
* SOA/Microservices architecture
* Paradigms: CI/CD, TDD (Unit Testing - Must), Agile
* Design Patterns: SOLID, Factory/Proxy/Decorator/DRY - Must have
* Containers: Docker
* Location: Remote working
* Hours: Full time - 6.5 hours per day, flexible
* Freelancing contract
Salary: hourly based
Salary review: Once a year
Probation salary: 100% monthly salary
Probation time: 2 months
Working hour: 9am-6pm (Noon: 60 mins)
Holiday: National Holidays
How to apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.