Affise (Performance Marketing Software) is a technological product company. We develop highload SaaS-services in the traffic analysis sphere.
At least by now we are in the Top 3 of the world’s largest SaaS-services for Performance-marketing. Among our clients are such world known giants as: iFunny (#1 AppStore application in USA), FxClub (The largest Forex broker in Europe), MobUpps (Top 30 AppsFlyer worldwide ratings), Zorka.Mobi (One of the biggest CPI networks in Russia).
Today we are more than 40 high-skilled specialists. Headquarters and development centre is our office in Vilnius (Lithuania); administrative and support-teams are in Minsk (Belarus); Sales-office in Limassol (Cyprus), Tel-Aviv (Israel), New Delhi (India), Shanghai (China).
Every single one of us - is a purposeful and dedicated professional, but together we are the real squad! And that’s why our product appeared to be trusted and esteemed by our clients all over the world!
Our year-term goal is to grow the team at least by 50 professionals and become the “Numero Uno” in the Affiliate Marketing area.
And now we are looking for Back-end Guru (Go development) to join us!
Well, if you have ever had Go development experience and moreover been interested in environment full of high-skilled specialists, that is the opportunity you’ll get working with Affise:
- Indeed, develop highload (50k+ rps) projects in the traffic analysis and generation spheres;
- Create the apps’ service architecture and databases' complex structures.
We expect you to gain the following experience:
- Go development and not less than 6 month in production;
- Advanced knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Strong knowledge of HTTP requests;
- MySQL/Postgresql: ability to form and optimise requests
- MongoDB: experience with enterprise services;
- We also use brand new technologies, such as Tarantool;
- Good understanding of another’s code
- English - Intermediate for communication with the team (we are an international company)
Will be a big plus:
- Experience in PHP/Python/Ruby technologies.
- Development of new product features;
- API support;
- Rewrite PHP services in Go.
Being our soulmate means having an opportunity:
- To work on spectacular tasks in one of the most forward-looking products in the mobile advertising growing market;
- Support and mentoring by our high-skilled technical specialist;
- Modern office in the very heart of Minsk or Vilnius;
- Relocation program to Lithuania (with getting Blue card);
- To be a part of specialized events and training on the company’s dime;
- Good soft and hardware.
And the last, but not the least!
- Affise offices are located in 6 different countries;
- The average age of our team is 26;
- Our clients base counts more than 53 countries and nationalities;
- So we are 50 professionals now, will you become our 51th? ;)
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and #joinaffisesquad ! :)