We are looking for a Senior Golang Engineer to work together with our existing Lead Golang Engineer and add new exciting features to our platform.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining our REST API (written in Golang) as well as planning and implementing new technologies to help us scale our systems to serve millions of users.
Τechnical design and architecture
- Code new features as well as maintaining existing features
- Write technical documentation
- Participate and run code reviews
- Prototype new and redesign features
- Provide unsolicited advice on the product
- Fixing bugs
- Experience with Golang (3+ years)
- Excellent experience creating and running web APIs
- Excellent experience with databases
- Excellent experience with testing
- Experience building high-performance and fault-tolerant applications.
- Experience with cloud based applications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Agile development and rapid iteration cycles
- A background in startups
- Experience working with live sports data feeds and APIs (OPTA, Sportradar, etc)
- Being a fan of live sports and watching sports
What you can expect from us
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- Working with sports and esports!
- You have direct access to senior team members (CEO, CTO, VPs etc)
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- Flexible start and finish times - though you need to be available for daily briefings
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
How to apply
To apply use this link: https://www.careers-page.com/sportbuff/job/57YY75
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.