We are in the market for our 2nd and 3rd engineering hires here at Hatch.
Hatch is changing the way Sales works by using technology to text potential leads instead of cold calling them, and only reaching out to leads who have signed up for a product on sites like Reddit/Instagram/(and the currently in the dog house) Facebook.
Our tech helps Sales Reps send text messages, make calls, send/receive emails (wow did we learn a lot about the spam filter algorithm recently). It makes their lives better.
Hatch is an exponentially growing startup that is profitable.
The big challenges for us right now are concurrency, sockets, data structures that scale/perform, and designing and building robust highly fault tolerant systems.
We are 90% remote company that has a mothership in Richmond, VA.
We all travel to the mothership once a month.
In the next 6 months we are building our first fully formed engineering team.
Within 12 we are planning to have a second team.
If you are looking to be an early engineer, working with other amazing engineers, and are super passionate about what you do, hit me up.
- MUST be in the US, East-Coast based
- Remote (monthly travel to Richmond, VA)
- Quick response times
- Invests in team Communication (very important for remote)
- Expert in tools of the trade Go/JS/Postgres
- Expert in highly performant processes, people, and tech
- Expert, and delighted in wearing multiple hats (tech debt, documentation, bugs, features, you think about the whole process)
*Able to listen to the people/data/etc and quickly solve problems cohesively
- Four or more years writing Go in production software
- Fundamental understanding of SQL databases and PostgreSQL in particular
- Fundamental understanding of data structures and when to use one over another
- Experience with concurrent programming in Go
- Ability to ramp up quickly and own a piece of the codebase
Our customers Love what we make, and we Love making it. Great engineering is our Art.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com