Title: Senior Go Developer
Location: Fully Remote
What You'll Do...
- Work on features that get delivered to market as soon as complete
- Learn new technologies and growing your skills.
- Deploying your own code.
- Scale new and existing systems.
- Participate in the design, development and testing of SaaS and Mobile applications
- Partnering with engineering teams in both Dallas and NY
- Identify and drive improvements to our software and development processes
- Design and implement highly scalable and maintainable offerings
- Work and succeed in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Communicate technical decisions to non-technical audiences and build consensus around them
- Drive tasks to completion and owning entire projects.
- Work with a range of databases and data pipelines.
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Be a technical expert and helping raise up the teams you are on.
What we're looking for..
- 6+ years of backend software development
- 1+ year experience coding in Go
- Ability to communicate and interact on a team with empathy and understanding.
- Deep knowledge of multiple database systems.
- Extensive experience writing backend systems with languages such as Golang, Python, or Node.js.
- Experience designing systems that involve Big Data.
- Experience with developing and deploying to public clouds.
What would set you apart..but is not required.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API's (REST, OAuth, JSONP)
- Contributor to open-source projects.
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration.
- Experience working with AWS knowledge.
How to apply
Please apply directly on our website!
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.