Lendo is one of the most successful Fintech companies in the Nordics and we are expanding the Lendo concept into new countries.
Looking for an ambitious and forward-thinking company with a modern tech stack and open-minded culture? Then you might be the perfect addition to the team that makes all of that possible. We need your help to build, grow, and improve our platform.
About us & Our Team
You’ll become part of an international, agile, multidisciplinary team that loves to solve problems together and innovate! At Lendo, tech teams work closely with the business, directly contributing to continuously improving product offerings, empowering people to make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.
Lendo works independently but is a part of Schibsted Media, Scandinavia's largest media company. As such, we enjoy extra stability which enables us to quickly fuel our growth and offers our team endless opportunities to explore other areas and companies within Schibsted.
What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I'm enhancing proven products and establishing new within the loan comparison, account services and payment areas.
What you will really be doing
- Use a modern technology stack such as Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL…
- Build, design and optimize Go microservices to make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries
- Create exciting new products and features
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and the business to increase value for our users
- Write tests at different levels to ensure quality and that your code really does what you want
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further streamline our development
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table
- You’ll experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time
The skills you can bring:
- You’re a curious engineer and can find ways to show us
- You don’t do things just because they were always done that way. You don’t ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others
- Good knowledge in some development languages, preferably Go or a similar language
- Code reviews and testing are natural parts in your daily work
- Familiar with tools like: Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Experience with the public cloud, architecture, scalability and machine learning is a plus
- A place for everyone - You are welcome at Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace!
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension, parental leave and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordics with endless possibilities
- Room for you to do things your way
- We like to inspire your passion by organizing hackathons and other knowledge-sharing events as well as giving you the opportunity to join global conferences
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning platform & skilled sparring partners
- A wellness program, if you want to do yoga, meditation, running and other activities with colleagues and coaches
- Health & Wellness allowance
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Super central location in Stockholm with an awesome rooftop garden
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as ping pong tables, team activities, and fun parties!
How to apply
You can send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here: https://emp.jobylon.com/jobs/52300-lendo-experienced-backend-engineer-golang/
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.