Some startups build their success on groundbreaking ideas, targeting new markets with a revolutionary idea.
Not this one.
They’ve built their fintech business on a concept that should have existed a long time ago.
Frankly, it’s hard to see a future where their product isn’t a success.
A simple idea, delivered with careful execution.
They’re now looking to make some key hires to facilitate their next 12 months of growth; a Senior Backend Engineer & a Principal Backend Engineer.
What Kind Of Experience Are They Looking For?
In an ideal world, you’ll already be well-versed in Go but they are welcoming those who work with similarly strong-typed languages like Java, Elixir, Haskell, C++ or Python to apply.
The core of their software build includes:
- Golang / Go
You’ll likely have a minimum of 4 years’ commercial software engineering experience, but that’s not a deal breaker either.
What they really need, is someone can easily adopt a “customers first” mentality. In practice, that means constantly striving to improve customer experience & always holding that as the number one priority.
Why This Might Be The Right Move For You
- They are offering a generous amount of shares in their business to those who join
- They have already raised substantial funding, including backing from one of the most prestigious seed accelerators in the world.
- They offer their employees a meaningful say in the direction of the business, both externally & internally.
Salary & Benefits
- They're offering between £75,000 & £100,000 dependent on experience.
- Generous Share Offerings
- Unlimited holiday (with a minimum in place)
- Your choice of equipment
How to apply
If you’d be interested in hearing some more details about this position, please send your CV to email@example.com & I'll be in touch.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.