Coins.ph is a fintech company which provides financial services to our users in the Philippines and Thailand. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account.
Product Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Go experience. We are a compact professional team that develops new products, scales and maintains our existing systems and creates a meaningful user experience. We are driven by taking ownership of projects so that it moves from design until production deployment and see how it affects our customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Take full responsibility of product objectives, from development until production deployment;
- Write code that is clear, concise, performant, tested and easily understood by others;
- Ensure all code is covered by automated tests and that all features meet quality checks before deployment;
- Maintain and support core product team microservices written in Go and Python.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
- Go and Python as main programming languages for the majority of our backend services;
- Terraform to manage AWS and treat Infrastructure as code;
- Helm as Package Manager for Kubernetes allows us to have decent contract between Product Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering team;
- Kubernetes is enhanced with Monitoring (Prometheus), vertical and horizontal pod auto-scaler, network security policies.
- Go and/or Python, Django, general knowledge of noSQL and relational databases;
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large scale applications in any language or stack;
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders.
- Experience as a team lead or project manager is a plus;
- A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work, relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation;
- International geo distributed team of engineers;
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively with cross-functional compact teams of professionals who are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- We pay for yours and your family's medical insurance, coworking space rental, technical equipment and your business trips to our headquarter in Manila;
- We invest time and money in your professional growth and career development: IT conferences, courses and trainings - all that you need to keep your mind sharp and qualifications updated.
How to apply
Feel free to send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/Telegram - @marfagrigo
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.