Coins is a Southeast Asian fintech company that enables anyone, including those without a bank account, to easily access financial services directly from their phone. Founded in 2014 in the Philippines and serving over 10 million customers, Coins is one of the first blockchain-backed platforms. The company’s mobile app provides consumers with direct access to banking and digital payment services, including local and international remittances, mobile air-time, bill payments, game credits, and online shopping. You will be a part of our geographically spread remote international team of highly skilled professionals.
Our Antifraud team is looking for a Senior Go/Python Engineer to enhance the team developing our core security components like AAA, Anti-Fraud systems and security incident response tools. The successful candidate should have proven experience in building security components, have a working knowledge of cryptography appliances, authorization, and other security mechanisms.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in FinTech, Big IT companies experience, Tech startups;
- Fluent English;
- Timezone GMT+0 - GMT+8;
- Security Fundamentals;
- Experience building complex systems;
- Ability to express the analysis in documentation;
- Experience in system architecture;
- Experience in the development of HL, HA applications;
- Languages: Python, Go;
- DB: PostgreSQL, Redis;
- Docker, K8s.
GOOD TO HAVE
- AWS Data analysis stack: Glue, Athena, S3;
- Experience with Agile Product Development;
- Experience with financial services or crypto.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, deliver and support core components of the company's systems;
- Participate in the projects, including: AAA, Anti-Fraud system and components development, Automation of the response to the fraudulent and\or other malicious activities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to the Philippines or Thailand and work there;
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups;
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment;
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users;
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings;
- Paid medical insurance, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ;
- Ever-open offices in Manila and Bangkok, which you can visit at any time.
How to apply
Feel free to send your CV to email@example.com / @grigomarfa (Telegram/WhatsApp)
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.