Caring.com is a technology company in the booming senior care space. We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with extensive Go and Event Sourcing architecture design experience, to lead the rebuild of our telecom integration and sales center platform. We recently decided to split this team in two, with one team focused on supporting the legacy RoR applications, while the new team is wholly focused on building out the new platform using Go gRPC microservices and Event Sourcing where applicable.
This role would have 3-4 other cross functional engineers reporting into it, and would be part of our tech leadership team, driving best practices across the engineering organization, reporting into the EVP of Engineering, Product, and Technology.
- senior level experience with Go
- experience architecting event sourced systems
- ability to mentor and lead other engineers
- good organization and communication ability
- growth mindset, active learner
Nice to have:
- experience with Twilio
- experience with React and Next.js
- experience with Terraform and AWS
- experience with EventSourceDB
- experience with Ruby on Rails
How to apply
Apply on our site: https://www.caring.com/about/jobs/?gh_jid=5193017002
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.