Now boasting industry awards for their game-changing environmentally sustainable products, a 'tech for good' company are looking to hire three experienced Golang developers. They're heavily involved in the internet of things, so it might be a great chance to learn something new.
Their Main Requirements
- 4+ years' of proven software engineering experience using multiple languages (Go, Python, Scala, C++ etc...)
- An interest in working with Go
- Strong API design experience is a must
- A flair for building software architecture
- An ability to take an idea & autonomously conceptualize it & then build it.
- Some exposure to CI / CD practices
- A desire to make software robust, stable & scalable.
Joining as an experienced software engineer, you'll play an important part in building their next-gen software solutions. They need someone who brings a good body of knowledge about software best practices & who is comfortable recommending new processes & tools that fit the task at hand.
The business have so far found great success in hiring those with a tendency to tackle new challenges with both a positive & curious approach. They'd love to see these traits in you as well. If you're a sociable, environmentally-conscious technologist with a flair for picking up new technologies, I'd encourage you to apply.
Why Do People Join?
The founders are extremely involved - they are constantly welcoming & implementing brand new ideas that come from the software teams.
The chance to work for a company that hold environmental sustainability at the heart of everything they do.
They have nurtured an environment where people seem to want to socialise both inside & outside of work - there's no 'forced fun'
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com & I'll be in touch for an introductory chat.