Senior Golang Developer, Functional Programming, TDD, Agile, IoT, Kafka - London
My client is a MULTI-award winning, technology led business; they have heavily disrupted a very established market and are on their way to becoming the UK s number 1 company within their industry, as they have already gained significant market share, leaving their competitors in their wake.
This technology company has created an extremely innovative, forward thinking technology environment, with an excellent reputation for the standard of technologists that they work with. They are Agile champions and follow industry best practises / approaches including TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and much more.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 4+ years of Golang development experience
- Experience of other Open Source and OOP backend programming languages.
- Continuous integration and ideally continuous delivery
- Testing and realising processes
- TDD environment
- Experience with Mircoservices architecture
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated with the energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges
Bonus skills and experience:
- Any DevOps experience
- IOT Experience
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UKs leading organisations that offers a unique opportunity to progress your career.
How to apply
To apply for this role please send the CV to email@example.com