The platform is a SAAS provider for e-commerce shipping providers. We work daily with different shipping companies. For core business, it needs to integrate with shipping companies’ APIs to Book shipments, Print shipping labels, Access shipment tracking data, Find parcel locations (service points). Integrating a new shipping company usually involves: Gathering initial requirements for integration, Studying API specification, Attending integration meetings with technical contacts from the shipping company, Continuous maintenance due to API changes or new shipping products, Fixing occasional bugs, Writing integration tests.
Tech stack: microservices in GoLang, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform.
- Design and develop microservices using Go, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis and Google Cloud Pub/Sub;
- Deploy to Kubernetes cluster hosted on GCP;
- Work within our Microservices architecture and deliver high level readable and maintainable code;
- Make key architectural decisions and to help move our platform forward;
- Have direct contact with Codete's business partner.
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.