The Senior GO Lang Developer will be responsible for interacting with the product using multi-threaded networked code and RESTful interfaces. The Developer must be able to take ownership of complex problem domains, work with stakeholders and architect an appropriate solution. You are equally comfortable as both a technical contributor and mentor in a growing multi-disciplinary team.
1. Clearly document requirements and design
2. Design concepts and implement them in a cross-functional team environment.
3. Integrate third-party software where appropriate
4. Work with customers, vendors, or other technical or non-technical stakeholders to assess software needs and performance
5. Mentor junior engineers
1. Strong experience with GO Lang and some knowledge of C++ development
2. Experience with RESTful Web Services
3. Experience developing software on a Linux platform
4. Knowledge of common design patterns
5. Master’s Degree with 5+ years’ of professional experience
How to apply
Please send the resume at firstname.lastname@example.org