Snuk is looking for an experienced Golang Developer. You’ll be part of a team that builds a state-of-the-art open infrastructure and networking solution. From sensor and network nodes to dedicated gateways within commercial buildings and cloud services.
There are countless IoT services that address isolated use cases for improving efficiency, security, or comfort within buildings. Currently, those service providers need to spend a lot of time developing their own infrastructure (both on-premise and in the cloud). That’s where we come in. Our open infrastructure solution provides an easy and cost-efficient way of deploying services into large-scale buildings.
Our technology stack covers a wide set of engineering skill sets. We touch on every technology you need to build an IoT solution. Part of our architecture is cloud based (running on GCP), while a part of our software runs on embedded linux devices with various wired & wireless communication interfaces. Our deployment infrastructure is based on Docker and Ansible. Most of our code is written in Go, which fits our toolset and works well on embedded devices.
We are ready for you to start as soon as possible.
Who we are looking for:
- You have experience in building distributed and scalable systems
- You have gained knowledge in Go and Python, or you are ready to learn Go
- You have expert knowledge of C/C++ or similar
- You are used to working on linux environments
- You are used to working with various types of databases (standard, time series, time critical)
- You have experience using Docker. You know how to set-up a container-based cloud infrastructure
- You have basic knowledge of DevOps, preferably using GCP
- You know your way around in using and adapting open source tools and libraries
- You’re ready for heavy collaboration, code review and pair-programming with other engineers
- You have good English communication skills
- You have experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, DC/OS, ECS, Hashicorp stack is a plus
What we offer:
- Working directly with the founders and shaping the company
- Having impact on the product from day zero
- A steep learning curve
- Solving challenging problems in a novel way
- Employee stock option plan
- Working in downtown Berlin, sharing an office with the WATTx incubator
- International team
- Having access to fellow engineers from the WATTx team
Learn more and apply on snuk.breezy.hr.
We are one of the ventures from WATTx, an IoT company builder. For more information check out www.wattx.io.
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org