Whether you're a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you're ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Tech as a team together with Product are the agile heartbeat of the company and as engineers we collaborate end-2-end within the company to build great products for our partners and end customers. It is our pride to build state of the art, elegant, straight forward software and it is our professional ambition to deliver value in high quality as early as possible in a sustainable way. The products we deliver are resilient, scalable and performant.
The Platform Team provides the self-service infrastructure platform that enables our product development teams to quickly build, deploy and operate their applications. As platform Engineers, the team develops a modern, flexible and automated infrastructure and provides on call services for all teams.
The main tech stack of the team is golang, ansible, concourse. The Platform is end-2-end tested, dockerized and continuously deployed.
- You work in the Platform team of solarisBank Tech and initially report to the Head of Engineering
- You work in one of our small, autonomous, selforganized scrum platform development teams in order to create, develop, maintain platform/infrastructure products and services
- You take responsibility for and shape the overall product architecture of the team
- You take ownership of specific components and continuously work to improve them
- You create, develop and maintain backend/frontend services, infrastructure and tooling that help the team and organization to accelerate and automate infrastructure and processes along the way
- You optimize systems for maximum performance and proactively pay attention to scalability, performance and availability of our systems
- As a Senior Developer, you are part of a team of ambitious engineers and as a peer you coach them to learn from you
- You have a deep understanding of modern information technology and agile processes
- You gathered relevant work experience as software developer in a dynamic company environment
- You have experiences in the areas of DevOps, System Design and Backend / APIs
- You feel comfortable in working within our overall Teck Stack: Ruby, Grape, Golang, Elixir, Phoenix, React.js, AWS, Docker, Mircoservices
- You have an agile and lean mindset and take end-2-end responsibility
- You are fun to work with and you actively contribute to our company culture
- You have the strong will and ability to learn fast and you are able to explain complex matters to different audiences
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- You have at least one hobby besides coding
- We are a tech company with a banking license and we change banking forever. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We're a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It's an exclusive combination you'll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We're growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.