Being our soulmate means having an opportunity for:
- Support and mentoring by our high-skilled technical specialist;
- Modern office in the very heart of Minsk or Vilnius;
- Relocation program to Lithuania (with getting Blue card) or to Belarus;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- To be a part of specialized events and training on the company’s dime;
- Good soft and hardware.
We expect you to gain the following experience:
- Go development and not less than 2 years in production;
- Advanced knowledge of microservices architecture;
- MongoDB: experience with enterprise services;
- Good understanding of another’s code.
Please, note, the Russian language is a mandatory requirement.
- microservice architecture design;
- development of new services; They can serve both new business features and replace parts of the old monolith. We are engaged in tracking, analysis and automation - that's why we write software 🙂
- support and improvement of existing services.
- team management (processes/resources)
How to apply
Don't hesitate and send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.