GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. It is supported by leading global investors and pharmaceutical, technology, and healthcare companies. For more information, please visit www.grail.com.
GRAIL UK is looking for experienced software engineers to join its engineering team in London. Responsible for supporting clinical trials in the UK which are a collaborative effort between GRAIL and its research partners (NHS/UCL), you will develop and run systems that power the safe execution of clinical workflows and the collection of relevant data. Your work will support academic cancer research in the UK and the development of GRAILs multi-cancer early detection blood test.
- Use your experience developing front-end applications and distributed systems to build software that supports clinical trials in the UK.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to overcome real-world problems that sometimes can’t be solved with software alone.
- Build and operate the infrastructure and tooling that runs the systems and powers the team.
- Work with GRAIL engineers in the United States on core platforms.
- Take responsibility for the systems managed by the team and support the operational concerns of our research partners.
Your Background Includes:
- You haver a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics or similar technical field.
- You have 7+ years of relevant work experience designing, developing, testing and maintaining software.
- You have experience working with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Microsoft Azure.
- You are passionate about software engineering, as well as software engineering teams.
- You have excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills, with a preference for simple solutions.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator and are able to adapt your communication style and the level of detail to your audience.
How to apply
Please send resume to Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.