This role will suit experienced software engineers looking to work with Golang, whether you have existing experience or not.
A young & thriving tech company in London have built a successful machine learning & AI platform which allows the creation of personalised & bespoke products for their global customer base.
Kicking their competitors to the wind with their tech-forward product suite, they boast a team of skilled & creative software engineers - they're looking for a skilled software engineer to join their journey.
They're looking for a senior developer with the following:
- A desire to work with Golang in a containerised microservices environment - existing experience not essential.
- Experience with Python hugely beneficial - Node.js, Ruby, Java or .Net experience will be looked upon favourably!
- An interest in working within an AI & ML heavy environment.
- API design experience.
- Kubernetes or Serverless experience.
- Experience with any NoSQL databases (they're using DynamoDB)
- Ideally, you'll be someone who doesn't mind turning their hand to a variety of projects from day to day as it's a fairly multi-faceted platform.
Why do people typically join them?
- You'll own a share of the business as part of joining
- They have some extremely interesting technical challenges to tackle as a startup.
- There's fantastic scope to progress - they have already had 5x growth this year since last year.
Remote working policy: Currently fully remote, but expecting to return to the office with a couple of days working from home a week from 2021.
How to apply
If you'd be interested in discussing the role in some more depth, please send an email (ideally with your CV) to email@example.com & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.