Do you want to help biologists in the race to cure cancer?
Named by the World Economic Forum as one of the world’s 30 Technology Pioneers, my client is re-imagining how we work with biology, exponentially improving the speed and quality of the final results. This is made possible through their high-level language and operating system for labs which is already impacting how scientists work with biology in major companies like Dow, Merck and GSK.
They have recently secured Series B funding and moved into fantastic new offices. They are expanding heavily this year and have asked me to find more senior software engineers.
I have worked closely with this client for 2.5 years and can vouch that they have genuinely extraordinary people working in an open, collaborative, and friendly culture undertaking challenging, groundbreaking and exciting work
- You’ll be working within a tight-knit development team on exciting projects with plenty of technical challenge to get your teeth into, you will:
- Design, build, test, and maintain high-performance and scalable microservices in a global, federated container cluster
- Integrate and deploy custom and off-the-shelf software components
- Manage deadlines and priorities in a dynamic environment that blends software and wet-lab development
- Master their current technology stack which includes: Kubernetes Federation, Go, Google Cloud, Docker, and Ansible
- BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Unix development environments
- Working knowledge of common network protocols (HTTP, TLS, GRPC)
- Well versed in any of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go
- Working knowledge of HA and distributed systems
- In addition, you are committed to delivering high quality software to a tight schedule. Excellent communication skills are also a must in our fast-paced, multidisciplinary environment.