We're after several Senior Ruby developers looking to join the vanguard of cloud architecture and continuous delivery in Melbourne, Australia.
You'll work on a suite of community-focused digital marketplaces all with thoroughly modern development, CI and production infrastructures. Join an agile, self-organising, and highly technical engineering team with a truly flat hierarchy - everyone from junior developers to the CTO push code to production all day, every day.
Technologies we use:
As part of our team, you'll be:
- Creating Ruby on Rails projects from the ground up.
- Architecting and shipping service-oriented applications.
- Setting up continuous integration and automatic deployments.
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Leading an Agile dev team and getting stuff done.
Bonus points if you've got some Golang in production.
- Getting your hands on a thoroughly modern stack.
- Work from our beautiful offices in Melbourne and San Francisco.
- Contribute to an application used by tens of thousands of people, right around the world.
This exclusive client are seeking experienced, hands-on problem solvers and leaders to tackle meaty problems, and have fun doing it.
How to apply
If all that sounds interesting, we'd love a cover letter telling us what specifically excites you about the job. email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.