Senior Site Reliability Engineer
About the team…
Endgame is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to build solutions that enhance availability, performance, and stability of Endgame’s bleeding edge security platform and supporting systems. You will be automating repetitive work and develop solutions that operate at scale, ensuring your own technology efforts directly improve the reliability of our products. Our teams are empowered and expected to improve Endgame’s products to truly deliver a reliable experience to customers. Members of the SRE team also support, deploy, and provide enhancements to the application infrastructure and act as a successful partner within our Engineering, Research & Development, and Product teams. You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas and new perspectives to the position, while demonstrating versatility when faced with evolving requirements. You will work within a collaborative, flexible, start-up development environment while being offered opportunities to lead and expand your skill-set. Help us push our technology forward and leverage your expertise in networks and systems to shape the future of our products.
About the role…
- Ensure that applications / services are highly available, reliable, and performant through world-class monitoring, alerting, and self-healing capabilities by applying DevOps best practices
- Design and build solutions to improve the availability, latency, scalability, and performance of our systems
- Implement analysis, data-flow, load testing tools, and visualization systems
- Troubleshoot systems spanning code, system, and network
- Create and maintain software packaging while working within build and continuous integration systems such as Jenkins
- Sound understanding of software architecture in SaaS models
- Scaled an application over 50% in a single year
- Demonstrated ability to triage processing bottlenecks
- Experience with various programming and scripting languages, preferably Python and Go
- Have a strong desire to simplify workflow procedures by automating the heck out of everything
- An engineer at heart and equally adept at software development and system engineering/operations
- Solid Networking and Linux experience
- Serious troubleshooting skills across different levels of the stack
- Comfortable shifting priorities, working in a highly dynamic environment, lending a helping hand to colleagues, and taking on new challenges with positivity and resourcefulness
Endgame's endpoint protection platform brings certainty to security with the most powerful scope of protections and simplest user experience, ensuring analysts of any skill level can stop targeted attacks before information theft. Endgame unifies prevention, detection, and threat hunting to stop known and unknown attacker behaviors at scale with a single agent.
Our workplace is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Disabled/Vet/Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. We are committed to diversity, inclusion, and innovation in the workplace and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Endgame is unable to sponsor H1-B or other visas at this time.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com also provide additional information if possible such as your Github and Stack OverFlow profile link and any portfolio. To differentiate your self from other candidates. It will help us to screen candidates quickly and could result in quicker job offer.