Like solving BIG problems and having BIG fun? If you enjoy knowing that your work is highly visible and mission critical, even better. JumpCloud (www.jumpcloud.com) is searching for the best in the business when it comes to helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. We built a disruptive new technology called Directory-as-a-Service® and is reinventing a space monopolized by Microsoft.
What you’ll be doing: We’re looking for a senior software engineer to be the next member of our awesome engineering team. You will be an integral member of the development team helping to design and build the next generation of server management and directory software. We’re solving complex problems in the cloud using the latest and greatest technologies like MongoDB, GoLang, Vagrant, Docker, Saltstack, ELK Stack, Redis, etc. But wait, you haven’t used those technologies? No worries: we’re open minded and we believe that good engineering is not technology specific.
We’re looking for…
Willingness to learn and embrace new technologies, languages, and frameworks
- 4+ years of programming in Go and/or Node.js. Ha! but seriously, a good amount of experience in a Java, C, C++, or Python environment
- Skills with SQL and querying databases, bonus points if you’ve worked with a NoSQL DB such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Comfortable with Linux/OSX/Unix as desktop development environment
- Strong team player that want to win together. We are both Agile and agile, and we’re a team that’s constantly working together
- Passion for product and customer, not just for code.
- A big plus is you know any of the following: Knowledge of LDAP, SAML, RADIUS, and/or AD; Familiarity with networking and network security; experience in developing SaaS applications in the cloud, AWS/GCE
Where you’ll be working: Our corporate headquarters in downtown Boulder, right next to the Boulder theater.
Why JumpCloud? You’ll have a voice in the organization, with a seasoned executive team, a supportive board and a proven market that our customers are excited about.
This is a great place to share and grow your expertise! You’ll work with top developers and product folks as well as some of the best architects in the country to build a worldwide customer base. We’re out of the box thinkers, so your unique approaches to building a high-performance product will be valued!
If you enjoy solving challenging technical problems using the latest technologies, then this is the job for you.
How to apply
Please submit your résumé along with a brief explanation about yourself and why you would be a good fit for JumpCloud at the following link: http://bit.ly/2g6GG6n