Talent ConnectionSan Francisco, CA, USA
- Enhance an ecommerce site that gets over 100 million visits a month
- Build and deliver payment services for new products and platform integrations
- Maintain and extend our clients’ purchasing and subscription infrastructure
- Provide engineering input for product planning
- Participate in code and design reviews
- Mentor and cultivate junior engineers
- 8+ years of Software Development experience in Java, C++ or C#.
- Developing and deploying applications on AWS (DevOps). Must be able to manage AWS.
- Experience delivering maintainable, scalable services in at least one of: Ruby/Rails, C++ or Go.
- Experience building e-commerce or transactional systems backed by an RDBMS.
- Strong written communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in front-end architecture including performance, accessibility and usability
- Be architecturally sound in order to manage AWS
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.