- Develop backend services in Golang.
- Build REST and gRPC APIs.
- Identify solutions to engineering problems.
- Implement robust solutions on a team with other backend engineers.
- Build services for orchestrating and scaling GPU workloads.
- Very strong Golang skills, preferably 3+ years of Golang experience. Python experience is a plus.
- Experience with tests (unit, end-to-end, integration) in Golang.
- Experience using containers, container orchestration, and container configuration management using technologies such as Docker , Kubernetes , Terraform, and Helm.
- Experience with job servers, event queuing, or stream processing systems.
- Experience with application observibility, logging, and monitoring systems such as Grafana, Stackdriver / Loki, Prometheus, and New Relic.
- Experience with CI/CD processes using technologies such as Jenkins , Github Actions, CircleCI, etc.
- Experience with Linux systems.
- Skilled in working in a fully remote team of talented engineers.
- Strong communication skills.
Additional experience in the following areas is a bonus
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Familiarity with the latest in ML / AI frameworks. Pytorch / Detectron2 , FastAI, Tensorflow experience a plus.
- Experience with video and image transcoding and manipulation. Libav / Libx264 experience is a huge plus. Familiarity with Ffmpeg and GStreamer are huge pluses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Software Engineer: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Yes, always
How to apply
Please apply to this job posting. https://www.indeed.com/job/senior-software-engineer-b1425a3febf86d27
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.