We are looking for an experienced software engineer with significant experience in modern software development to join our team and contribute to our mission of redefining the pharmacy experience for patients and pharmacists. You’ll be responsible for delivering high-value applications and services while improving yourself and those around you each day. You will have the opportunity to impact millions of lives by advancing our platform and improving access to pharmacy care.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will build performant APIs, platform applications, services, and tools
- You will collaborate with feature and service-oriented teams while consistently and confidently delivering code artifacts that advance our platform
- You will contribute to our evolving development and testing standards and best practices
- You will maintain your reputation for reliably delivering well-considered, well tested, and performant code product(s)
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- 6+ years of experience developing large scale web applications
- Significant experience using Golang, Kotlin, Java Spring, Python, ReactJS, and/or AngularJs in a production environment
- Must be able to do full-stack development (both frontend and backend).
- Experience with modern libraries and tooling
- Significant experience building resilient platform services and APIs for public consumption
- Significant Cloud-native, Microservices architecture and development skills (12-factor apps)
- Proficiency with modern developer workflows and tools (Git/Github, CI, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and Containers.
- Solid understanding of foundational software design patterns
- Your philosophy aligns with Agile methodologies and processes
- Significant experience giving and receiving feedback in code reviews
- Confidence pairing with other engineers
- Proficiency with SQL and relational databases
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Driven, Creative, and focused.
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems
Working at GeniusRx (Headquarters in Boca Raton, FL) means you are working with a diverse, passionate, collaborative team who are dedicated to making pharmacy personal again and are on a mission to disrupt the virtual pharmacy industry. We believe in cultivating a culture of bravery, kindness, and honesty.
We encourage a healthy work/life balance and encourage our employees to take care of themselves by utilizing our comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid time off benefits, wellness programs, social events, and much more!
GeniusRx provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.