About the Company
From sustainable energy systems to self-driving cars, the innovations of the future will all rely on code. With so much software to write, developers need a better way to access, understand, and collaborate on code — one that will finally free them from archaic software development tools and processes.
At Sourcegraph, we are building a better, smarter foundation for software development. One that will enable developers (and the companies that rely on them) to more quickly turn great ideas into groundbreaking technology. Effectively, we want to bring the future sooner.
About the Team
Our team consists of talented, mature, collaborative, driven individuals who are attracted to the massive problem we are tackling. We work in an open environment that treats people in a first-class manner and provides them with ownership, responsibility, and autonomy.
About the Role
- Combine usage metrics, user feedback, and intuition to plan product designs and improvements
- Creating simple and performant APIs based on multiple underlying data sources
- Lead and mentor other team members, while driving technical decisions for various projects
- At least 5 years of industry experiences, with a track record of meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality products
- CS fundamentals
- Passion for the craft of software development
- Experience leading projects/people, helping mentor more junior team members
- Experience working on medium-to-large code bases
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
How to apply
Click on the link to apply http://grnh.se/4u75gdv
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.