Austin, TX, USA
- Working within your hardened Agile team to deliver on product increments and goals.
- Writing clean code with a focus on quality, testability, and continuous delivery.
- Providing value to each product through small incremental code changes accelerating positive impact to our customers.
- Identifying immediate opportunities for automation and the ability to plan for what can be automated in the future.
- Researching new technologies and incorporating them into new systems and products.
- Writing, testing, integrating, debugging, and troubleshooting software applications.
- Being a part of a passionate and collaborative team focused on challenging each other to be better.
- Being a champion for predictability,
architectingresilient and robust systems, and drive accelerated delivery of objectives.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.