Coins.ph is a fintech company which provides financial services to our users in the Philippines and Thailand. Our main product is an electronic payment service and e-wallet.
Need to have
- Knowledge of Go and Python, Django, noSQL and relational databases.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large scale applications in any language or stack.
- Readiness to communicate independently with various stakeholders.
What you Will Do
- Take full responsibility for building product objectives: from development until production deployment, that will affect millions of users.
- Write Go/Python code that is clear, concise, performant, tested and easily understood by others.
- Ensure all code is covered by automated tests and that all features meet our quality checks before deployment.
- Maintain and support core product team microservices written in Go and Python.
What we offer
- Work anywhere in a remote friendly environment with flexible schedule and extended vacation - if desired, it is possible to relocate to Manila and work there.
- Friendly geo distributed team of experienced professionals, who happily joined us after working in well-known IT/product companies and perspective startups.
- Work and collaborate effectively with cross-functional compact teams which are constantly improving their tools, pipelines and working environment.
- Customer-driven development: we don't develop features without listening to our customers, each step makes the product more convenient, useful, secure and reliable for our users.
- Professional growth: we invest time and money in your career by sponsoring IT conferences, courses and trainings.
- Paid medical insurance including two family members, coworking rental, technical equipment at choice and business trips to our Manila HQ.
How to apply
Send CV firstname.lastname@example.org or @Irina_Irkhina (Telegram)
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.