About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first non-depository fintech trust company with direct Federal Reserve access, completely unconstrained by legacy banking systems. Our unprecedented access to the US payment system enables us to create payment platforms with scale, speed, and costs that are unmatched anywhere. Reserve Trust is breaking new ground in B2B payments for domestic and international customers in the $22T global payments market, and we’re just getting started!
Headquartered in Greenwood Village, CO just outside Denver, we are backed by top investors, including QED, Temerity Capital Partners, Wasabi Ventures, Financial Venture Studio & Fenway Summer.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the Data Warehouse Team of Reserve Trust, you will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of enterprise level data warehouse systems, tools and processes. As an early member of our team, you will be a key contributor to high-performance and timely delivery of reporting services. To be successful in this role, you must have hands-on experience in at least one programming language (preferably Golang/Go), and previous work experience in an enterprise level data warehouse environment.
This role reports to the Director of Engineering and will partner and collaborate with our Product, Compliance and Payment Operations department ensuring the successful delivery of reporting services to the business.
***This role is fully remote and you can work from anywhere in the US.***
What You’ll Do:
· Lead the development of Data warehouse technologies (including ETL pipelines and data integration tools to collect, transfer and deliver high quality data.
· Drive the design and development of High Performance and secure Reporting APIs.
· Coordinate and assist with maintenance of Data Warehouse.
· Develop elegant reports that are performant, maintainable and clear for business intelligence.
· Rapidly fix bugs and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, compliance, and operations.
· 7+ years of professional software development experience.
· 5+ years of experience with Data Warehouse technologies (including ETL pipelines) and Database management systems.
· Deep hands-on programming experience preferably (in Go) for data movement and reporting purposes and knowledge of relational databases (preferably PostgreSQL).
· Deep background in API design and enterprise data transformation.
· Deep hands-on experience with AWS Redshift and experience with CI/CD workflows and tools like Docker.
· Communicates effectively
· Cultivates innovation
· Tech savvy
· Business insight
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $170,000–$220,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.