Scale itFully remote
- Implement and design backend solutions.
- Design protocols and APIs.
- Be responsible for delivering a well functioning, tested code.
- Participate in the company growth.
- Take charge of your own work and proactively suggest improvements across the whole backend.
- In a remote environment you will be responsible for your own time and results – there will be no babysitting.
You MUST have:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related studies.
- Min 3 year of experience of working in professional projects.
- A good grasp of Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, etc).
- Experience in typed languages (Golang, Rust, Java, ...).
- Experience with network and concurrent programming or distributed systems.
- Experience with web app backends.
- Experience with performance analysis.
- Understatement of common data structures.
- Willingness to work on research projects and brainstorm solutions with team.
- 3+ years experience as a software engineer.
- Continuous Integration experience.
- Experience with Linux.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with working remotely.
- Ability to self manage.
- ...and be comfortable working in a new field
Nice to have:
- TypeScript and Golang experience
- Practical understanding of Distributed Ledger Technology / Blockchian (if you don't have we are happy to teach you)
- Demonstrable interest in Ethereum and the cryptocurrency space
- Gitlab flow
- Ability to learn and growth in the blockchain community space.
- A real start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and a friendly work environment.
- Plenty of room to bring your own ideas and suggestions.
- Rewording career: we currently piloting our solution with important companies.
How to apply
Send your resume to jobs [at] scale-it.pl with topic "[Software Specialist job opportunity] Your Name". Describe 2 of your best achievements.