My team (Customer Data Platform) at Delivery Hero is hiring a couple of Go developers
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer (Golang) (f/m/d) to design, implement and support data products and machine learning applications. Engineers take ownership over technical and product decisions, closely interact with users to collect feedback, and contribute to our thoughtful, dynamic team culture around the world.
The Global Data team focuses on complex, international, multi-domain problems affecting the core of Delivery Hero’s business and operations across the globe. Impact here drives millions of euros of value for the business. From building our global data backbone, to crafting scalable, production models and APIs, to generating actionable insights which can change the competitive landscape of continents. We’re a large, diverse team of engineers, data scientists, and product managers comprising Platforms, Analytics, and Data Products. We drive value by helping Delivery Hero’s businesses, systems, and people make better decisions faster at scale. We want to attract and train world-class engineers, data scientists, and product managers and build a group which provides you with the most productive and challenging time of your career.
- You will work on projects that leverage large amounts of real-time data points to solve globally critical business problems (fraud prevention, user segmentation, real-time predictions).
- You will design, implement and improve data products and ML services.
- You will advocate software systems design principles and a general problem-solving mindset in our engineering teams.
- Be data-oriented, assess the impact of features, form hypotheses and implement new solutions.
- You will be taking care of infrastructure and delivering highly available services to production.
- You will create proof of concepts with new technologies and drive innovation in our tools.
- You will work together with a great team to succeed in our mission.
- Strong production grade experience preferable in Go and the eagerness to learn more.
- You possess good knowledge of cloud infrastructure (AWS or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience building resilient and fault-tolerant high throughput APIs.
- You have passion for secure, clean and beautiful code, with an eye for simplicity and pragmatism.
- You love working in an environment where you constantly experiment and iterate quickly.
- You proactively make suggestions for how the team can leverage new technologies and architectures to improve the platform.
Nice to have:
- Experience with ML products, big data processing technologies (Kafka, Spark)
- DevOps/ DataOps experience (Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD)
Why Delivery Hero?
- Develop your skills with your educational budget for conferences and external trainings.
- Exchange ideas and meet fellow developers at regular meetups, in our active guilds and during our Global Developer Exchange Program.
- Join company parties, hackathons, cultural and sports events.
- Work in diverse teams with colleagues from across the globe in English.
- Save responsibly with our corporate pension scheme.
- Daily fruits, cereals, beverages, tea and coffee in our lounges.
- Learn German with free classes, access our e-learning platform and participate in our inhouse trainings.
- Enjoy massages, get your haircut in the office, join our free yoga classes or take a timeout in our nap room
Link to the
How to apply
Send me the resume at email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.